Sunday 6 January 2019

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 25 Middle
42lb
Won section/lake by default
4th overall
17 fished

After a few days of stress and hassle from work, i was pleased to get out fishing.  Felt i was due some luck, which came in the form of peg 25 Middle Pool.  I would regard this as a great draw.... "draw my plums off"

I really did struggled to catch, and to be honest I wasn't sure what do, as no one was really catching and I was getting no bites, so had nothing to work off.  The lead and bread was fruitless and smelly meat was also unproductive.... no liners and honestly, no topping fish in my peg.

I had a small run at the end, 2 proper carp and 1 f1 in the last 50 mintues at 18 meters to the rope.

I caught everything on the pole, apart from one rudd on the waggler,  disappointing to be honest.  I had 4 Carp, 4 F1's, 5 skimmers and 1 rudd for 42lb.  Got my section by default....

Gary Watts beat for me, so put me 4th overall.  Glen Picton (aka #bestinthewest) won the match with 53lb.
Gear used

Garbolino UK1 pole

Hard Pellet rig

0.2 JON WALKER FLOAT
0.14 Garbolino fluro line
0.11 Shimano Silk
18 B911
1.5mm Vespe Bi Core elastic

Expander pellet rig


Gear used

0.4 JON WALKER FLOAT
0.12 Garbolino fluro line
0.08 Colmic Stream
18 B911
3-5 J Range elastic

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment