Saturday 12 January 2019

Manor Farm Leisure - Round 4 winter league

Peg 3 Middle
94lb
1st on lake
1st overall
37 fished

Going into the 4th Round of the Manor Farm Leisure winter league i needed loads of luck, and i had drawn peg 3 Middle Pool, which has been pretty good normally.  So hoped for a good days fishing..... with 15 pemtly points my league is almost dead, 99% not a chance, however theres slight chance of MAYBE getting in the frame with 3 section wins?

My match started with bread lead looking for brain dead fish (mug fish... idiot fish) which resulted in one F1 about 1lb.  That was my lot.... onto the pole and pellet and had a carp about 9lb.  So off came the "girly gear" and onto "mans gear" (hope this doesn't offend anyone.... what a P.C. world we live in especially with the issues of tissues).  This was a good move, as the carp were good stamp and FULL of energy.  So stepped to 2.5mm elastic and 0.145 hooklength.

Simple match, just loose feed 4mm pellet abd fished a 4mm of a lasso.  Really simple










So i have 16 points.  10 points is last in..... with the cold weather and so poor areas everything could happen..... but not looking good for me, so two league matches left, so for me two open matches in my eyes and i pray for two bung holes!!!

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment