Sunday 13 January 2019

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 21 Middle Pool
33lb
Won section (by default)
23 fished

My last 3 matches at Manor Farm Leisure has seen me draw Middle Pool three times!!! Unfortunately its been third time unlucky, as ive draw peg 21 on Middle Pool, not area you wanna be at all!!

So my mind set, is to look for ten bites from carp on single hook baits on the lead, this was going to be a tough match.  On the bread and lead for no bites or liners, too many people fishing bread these days, so quick change to smelly meat..... and two quick fish for ten pound and that was my loy.  Onto the pole at 14.5 meters after an hour of priming..... no bites.  Looking at our end of the lake, it was tough......  back on lead for 40 mintues and no bites.  So realising now, there is no or VERY few carp at this end of the lake, i decided to fish mircos and expander pellets on the pole for skimmers..... good job as this won me the section.  The lead was dead.





Gear used

Garbolino UK1 pole

Hard Pellet rig

0.2 JON WALKER FLOAT
0.14 Garbolino fluro line
0.11 Shimano Silk
18 B911
1.5mm Vespe Bi Core elastic

Expander pellet rig



0.4 JON WALKER FLOAT
0.12 Garbolino fluro line
0.08 Colmic Stream
18 B911
3-5 J Range elastic

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment