Thursday 17 January 2019

Harescombe Fishery - Field Lake

Peg 8
21lb (4 carp)
4th ("last")
11 fished

This feast or fammie eg this time of year, and the lwst few weeks it has been very tough.  My last match saw me on peg 7, which is EVEN shallower than mine.

Started on bomb and bread, and then a chuck on yellow meat for no bites on either.  Decided to feed the pole lines after 30 mintues and caught 3 carp on 4mm Spottedfin Expanders and that was my lot.  Unreal.  Lost one down the edge, broke me and then had one small carp down the edge on 4mm pellet at 2 O'clock.

Back again sunday, hoping for a draw.  Ive had 6 visits this winter and had 2 wins and 4 lasts!!!




If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment