Saturday 19 January 2019

Manor Farm Leisure - Windmill Pool

Peg 29
30lb
Won section (default)
Third overall
8 fished

After the weather i was expecting a hard match.  Hoped to draw pegs with an island as this gives your options of shallow water..... anyway drew peg 29.  Which can be a good peg.

As i felt this would be a tough match and a low weight could be needed, then i feed a silver line from the beginning, which os something I don't do oftened at Manor Farm Leisure to be honest.  So I feed 3 balls of Dark Super Blend out of the way (down the peg) with some dead reds.

Come the weigh in, I hard 5 f1's and a small carp for 19lb and 11lb of bits and bobs over the silver line.


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment