Thursday 23 February 2017

Manor farm leisure

Peg 27 Middle Pool.... Again
72lb
5th
10 fished


Went to Manor Farm Leisure today and drew peg 27 Middle Pool again..... third Wednesday on the bounce.  Unfortunately it wasn't third time lucky.  

Started up popped up bread at 20 meters, which resulted in no bites or liners.... Chucked three different spots.  So decided to go on the pole and caught really well on the pole at 14.5meters in the wind, unreal.... started to fade so went on another line and had 3 F1's and for some reason at 1.15pm  I struggled to catch, only managed 7 skimmers, 4 small F1s and a carp for reminder of the match... The wind stop and my fish stopped.....  Couldn't catch on anything.  

I was really surprised to weigh in 70lb, especially as I caught for a short period.   These F1's at Manor Farm Leisure are beginning to average 3lb a piece.  I can see a massive weight done this year.  I reckon the venue record will go this year.

Well done to Tony and Barry... close battle.  Fished really well, see weights below.  10 fished. 

So my bad run continues.







If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment