Thursday 28 January 2016

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 26 Middle Pool
60lb
Won section
4th overall
13 fished

Had been a busy week, so really pleased  to get out fishing.  The Thursday affordable match at Manor Farm Leisure is only £12 to enter (£5 optional super pool as well), and as always Dave (the owner) spreads you out as best as he can, so we have all the best pegs.  So even if you don't draw a "bung hole billy" peg you should get some bites.

I drew peg 26 Middle Pool, which I don't believe I have drawn since doing the venue record (353lb mainly f1's). However, at the moment  the carp are down the shallows and peg 12 has been the form peg.... so I could be up against it.  But there is loads of f1s, so potentially a lot of bites....


The match started a little slow and once I got my head down I had a fish a chuck, they were averaging 6oz, also had a few skimmers and a tench.  So all in all, great day.  Mark Malin came second overall and Big Frank won the match!!! Good lad, 115lb!!


 
Another brilliant day at Manor Farm Leisure.

Frank Donachie Showed his class again, with a comfortable win of 115lb
 

Mark Malin
 


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment