Monday 10 June 2019

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 16
112lb
Won match
4 anglers fished.



A bit disappointed with turn out, but the weather was shocking..... did question myself why I was going fishing?  So I can see why the attendance was so low.

Started on a method feeder and failed to catch  really need to sort this out!!!  Came short on the pole, which wasnt good, only a couple of skimmers at 6 metres.

So onto the lead and fair play I caught steady on this for the rest of the match.  Nothing electronic, but flad I went as I had an enjoyable day, caught some beautiful F1's.

I caught all my fish on lead and pellets.  8mm lasso pellet to 30cm's of 0.18 line.

The wind was awful.  So I focused on rods.

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment