Sunday 23 June 2019

Ivy House Lakes - Heron

Peg 9
39lb
8th
21 fished

I haven't been to Ivy House Lakes for while, so was looking forward to it.  We were on Heron, so hopefully loads of bites?!

I started short, at 5 sections of pole.  For no bites.  So shipped out to 13 metres, and waited for an age, before the float finally disappeared and a small carp was net.  But looking to my left, everyone was catching, to my right, not so good...

I caught in spells and tried to have two productive lines on the pole.  Which didn't work.... safety in numbers.  Spilting the shoal if fish is not a good idea.

Unfortunately started and ended slow., wasnt too far behind the framers.  Should of fished the feeder.  But hoped to catch on the pole and failed.

A great venue, and "I'll be back"




If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment