Saturday 29 June 2019

Heronbrook- MAM

Peg 4 Match Pool
117lb
Second in section
Third on lake
42 fished

So another qualifier at Heronbrook fishery, this time a MAM (Match Anglers Matches) .

Long drive, but what a venue, even though I had only 40lb last week, but the peg was easily worth 90lb, but that wouldn't be good enough to frame or section.  So I fished a very positive match and failed.  Today's match is all about beating 4 anglers, to win your 5 peg section, therefore my approach was steady steady.  Worms and casters was my approach.  A brilliant 3.5 hours, caught mainly across and a few down the edges.... but the last two hours was AWFUL.  Gutted to see my section slip away.

Disappointing to loose my section by 4oz, I thought Craig O' Brien had loads more and just before the weigh in, Craig was admitting to 140lb.... so I was surprised to get so close.
13 metres wide.

All the weights on my lake.
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment