Sunday 24 March 2019

Manor Farm Leisure

 Peg 12 Island
109lb
5th overall
16 fished

Off to Manor Farm Leisure today and spoke to Gary Watts on Saturday night and Dave thought that maybe there could 40 guys fishing.  Proper match..... ended up been 16 anglers.  Which meant loads of room, so happy days?!

Drew Island Pool 12 which is a good area, hence why there was three of us in line.....

I got it all wrong, I thought it would be a tough match as there was nothing topping, bright sun, and Gary Watts was on Peg 6.  I thought it would be a case of rod fishing.  So kitted up 4, edge rig, skimmer line, and hard pellets at 14.5 metres.  Well they were ALL wrong.  Edge produce one skimmer, method one stocky (all casting in same hole), waggler the wind was all over the place.... bomb pellet I didn't chuck it as no carp were feeding and looking around the lake it was a shallow day.... I caught well on the "mong" in the last part of the match, but I was too far behind Chris.

Got destroyed by Chris Cameron and came no where with 109lb, can't say that about many venues.




If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment