Sunday 31 March 2019

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 8 Middle
144lb
1st place
21 fished

Manor Farm Leisure today, brilliant new you have an extra 30 minutes to kit up, no more rushing around.

I hoping to draw Middle Pool, which I did and draw peg 8.  Spot on, as the wind was off my back.  Alot of F1's were caught shallow yesterday, Ben Sutor had over 200lb on peg 12.

Started short, for no bites, went long, fir very slow.  Paul on peg 4 was catching really well down the edge on the method feeder. 

There was quite a few carp topping in the middle of lake, so off my box and get the waggler rod out of the van, which was a good move.  Caught in flurries,  not many fish, but good stamp carp. 


Gary Watts gagging for a photo  



Nice carp on the waggler.

All todays weights

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment