Saturday 8 December 2018

Manor Farm Leisure - Winter league round 3

Peg 36 Island
32lb
2nd on lake/section

Got pgoto bombed by Gaey Watts

Island Pool fished hard 

Hoping to get Windmill Pool or a bung hole on Ash Pool.  Well that didn't happen.....  peg 36 Island.  Not ideal, wouldnt be my first choice of pegs, but is better than Peg 16 and 18 on Island.

I had 7 fish in first 2 hours on the lead..... lost one and never had another carp /F1 anywhere in my peg!!! Unreal.

Caught about 7lb of bits on the pole, mainly skimmers, was worried carp could switch on, so last hour stuck it out on lead for no bites or liners......Weighed a total of 32lb for 2nd on lake/section.



If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment