Sunday 30 December 2018

Harescombe

Peg 5
25lb
6th overall
11 anglers.
Field Lake.



Drew peg 5, which was right up the top of the lake, very shallow, a little clear, a bit concerned.  But the locals said it won last week with 70lb.  So happy days??!!

Amazing start on the lead, two carp for ten pound within 5 mintues...... 2 carp in the second hour and 1 at 12.14 and then out another bite!!!! (Well, caught three roach).  Wanted one more fish for the frame, as my 5 carp went 25lb. It was a bit gutting seeing my match slip away.  Hoped to catch in last hour and failed, a bit gutted and surprised that the fish never came back.....   a few lads catch well in last hour/ 40 mintues.

I weighed 25lb for "last" (5th overall).

96lb won it.  Peg 1
55lb second. Peg 11
30lb third.  Peg 4

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment