Saturday 22 December 2018

Alvechurch - Canal

Peg 14
62lb
5th
14 fished

Im not a biggest fan of snake lakes, main reason is i'm not very good at fishing them, so this is something that I need to change.

So booked onto the Christmas Match at Alvechurch Fishery, on the Canal lake. which is truely a great venue, but with 18 booked on it was going to be a little tight, but hay ho, its Christmas.......  however only 14 anglers turned up.  Drew peg 14, which normally aint the best and on arrive to my peg, after Phil Evans laughing himself to death, it was tight.  My island was well and truely boxed in and is very shallow against the far bank and no cover.




Had one line only on far bank and no place for the fish to back off....... well in the other pegs.


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment