Saturday 11 March 2017

Redhill Fishery

Peg 6 
63lb 12oz
3rd on lake individually 
4th overall
16 fished
4th in pairs 😥

My third visit to Redhill Fishery and a new lake, Sophie's. Drew peg 6, which was in the corner and the same peg as Frank Donachie had last week....
There was a warm wind blowing into the corner, but there was more activity in the middle of the lake, fish topping and blowing.  But was hopeful to catch down the edge and I need to make up the weight we were behind.

However, the match didn't go to plan and the fish were feeding shallow, and therefore I fished as long to my left as possible, to give Liam some room, as he was on peg 8.  As it was tight when fishing long. I had 17 carp for 64lb.  Caught nothing down the edge, a little disappointed, Liam managed a couple.

Tackle Used

Colmic F66 Pole
Colmic Hollow competition elastic 2.1mm
0.1 Jon Walker pellet float
0.152 Colmic F1 Spider Line main line
0.125 Colmic Stream hooklength
18 Drennan match hook.


The new Colmic EC200 are awesome top kits, so stiff and light.











Well done to the two Gary's came second overall 




If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment