Sunday 26 March 2017

Alders Farm Fishery

Peg 22
136lb
1st place
10 fished

Haven't been to Alders Farm Fishery for ages, so was looking forward to it, even if it was mother day (sorry mum, taking her out Wednesday).  Set off early, as it is quite fair for me, in the new van 😏.

On arrival see Trevor and Lewis, got talking and looking forward to seeing there new tackle shop, fair play guys.  I was lucky and had the last peg in the drawing bag, which was peg 22.  The dam wall, which is an area that has been cruel.  However, today, it was surly going to be a flyer, wind blowing into me and loads to of room.  Game on?!

It was a slow start and never had a bite on the pole for twenty minutes and therefore chucked a inline feeder, which small me catch two tiny, but prefect common carp and then toning for another twenty mintues.  Worrying.... So went on the pole and after 10 long mintues, I had a furly of carp.  Which was a relief more than anything.  Ricky had been catching well on the feeder to island.  So had a lot of catching up to do.

I caught fish on and off on the pole and pellet line at 13 and 14.5 meters.  Then wait down the edge with mircos and maggots to have 6 quick carp down the edge, game on.  Caught steady for last hour and was lucky to just beat Ricky by 6lb.  All weights below.



Colmic Airon F66, really does tick ALL the boxes










If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment