Saturday 18 March 2017

Kennet and Avon Canal

Peg 30
Upper Dunmill
7lb 2oz
No good


Kevin Rowles gave me a whooping.  11lb 14oz

Fished an Open match at Hungerford today.  Was surprised on arrival how clear it was and the trees cut back..... got to love British water ways?!

Drew next to my angling hero and got battered.  Kevin has 11lb 14oz to my disappointing 7lb 2oz.

  1. Matt Herbert won the match. 12lb 11oz
  2. Kevin Rowles 11lb 14oz
  3. Brett Cooper 10lb 8oz

Fished quite well for most.  Needed 7lb ish to win most sections.

Thanks to John Williams for running a good match.   Great pegging, as we had plenty of room.

I believe his running another next weekend...


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment