Friday 30 December 2016

Winter Expander Fishing

Alders Farm Fishery

I haven't been to Alders farm fishery for while and missed this years winter league as I decided to fish the Upper Thames winter league instead.  Unfortunately you cant do it all.  I decided to do a small feature on peg 5 Pines, where the last two winters I fished back in 2015 I had over 100lb both times and won the lake both times too.

see link if you wish.

Winter League 2015


So I knew this is a great area, and with the lakes been frozen, I was hoping for a few bites.  See video below explaining rigs and presentation.  Hope it helps.



Bream/ Skimmers love an Expander pellet




Alders Farm Fishery fish are fighting fit.



The Colmic Big Floats are great winter expander floats.

see link for Alders Farm Fishery

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment