Sunday 3 April 2016

Alders Farm Round 2 of spring league

Peg 19
38lb 6oz
Won section
8 anglers in a section
24 fished
 
 
 
Unfortunately I missed the first round of Alders Farm spring league due to work commitments (joys of two jobs).  I was told and saw the results from two weeks ago I was told it fished really hard.  Liam Dennick said that was no fish moving two weeks ago and today there were fish moving around and blowing, so was hopeful for a few bites. 
 
Ricky Quick said he draw my peg two weeks ago and only had 4 fish, so must of be mega tough!! So we will see.... 
 
I was sure what to start on, so started on the pole and didn't have a bite for 15 mintues, so chucked the waggler, which I have been pinging 6 mm pellets from the off and was rewarded in a 2lb stunning Common Carp and no bites?  So chucked the pellet feeder, and it went round with a 6oz common carp.  Looking around, it was a struggle for most, they were catching on the early pegs and my team mate Glen Picton.
 
If am honest, which I am, I couldn't figure out how to catch, so chopped and changed to catch 15 carp for 38lb.
 
Team wise we were third on the day with 16 points and 17 won!!
 
 
 
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment