Sunday 24 April 2016

Alders Farm fishery - Spring league Round 4

Peg 3
77lb 8oz
4 points
Team had 18 points out of 24 points
Joint first on the day
4th overall in league

Peg 3 again, the team can place on our anglers and considering I had some right " dolly" pegs in the winter league we decided  for me to go on peg 3.  Don't get me wrong, peg 3 is a good peg, but at the moment pegs 1, 2 and 30 are pretty awesome at the moment and are VERY hard to beat.  In reflection I felt I made some wrong decisions which cost the team a couple of points, as I felt that my peg was worth 90lb!!!  Weights were tight, look at weight board below.
Colmic Next Adventure 45..... cracking rod for Alders Farm.

9401 X3
The Colmic 9401 carp pole, is a "show stopper", I haven't seen anything better than this pole for a true performance.  When WE product test, we use the product to the extreme.  The pole is stiff, strong, a beautiful smooth finish, able to slap without snapping sections and will last you for a few seasons!!!   Great investment.  Why buy a brittle pole???

The Colmic 9401 is stronger than my Colmic Airon F44 and ive been using one for four years without any broken sections!!!  Enough said.
 

 

The carp were a little on the small side for Alders Farm standards...
 
 





If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment