Thursday 3 December 2015

Manor Farm Lesiure

Peg 26 Windmill
49lb 
Won section
2nd overall

The wind has been awful for the last couple of weeks, presentation has been a major issue on the last few matches including this one!!  Fishing 16 meters to the island, on the shelf in the 3 foot water is what I opted for and 17.5 meters was 2 foot, too shallow I felt.

Also I would fish in open water, at 13 meters, which was 7 foot. 

Finally set up my Colmic "Next Adventure 45" bomb rod. 

 

Colmic top kits are super stiff, therefore elastic works properly and not stick to the side walls!!



8lb Mirror in the tail!!!  Wasn't happy and therefore didn't risk taken any photos!!



 

Open Match Results – Thursday, 3rd December – Windmill & Boundary Pools – Affordable Open

1ST STEVE RICH 57-0-0
Cotwsold Angling Peg 34 Boundary

2ND CHRIS TELLING 49-0-0
Colmic Peg 26 Windmill

3RD BARRY DUGGAN 40-4-0
Baileys of Warwick Peg 22 Windmill

 If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment