Sunday 6 December 2015

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 38 Boundary Pool
40lb 
Joint 4th
7 fished

My favourite peg on Boundary Pool, and disappointed with 40lb
 
My match
 
I was pleased with drawing out peg 38 Boundary Pool, as its a great peg and also an end peg.  as we all know end pegs are normally a great advantage!!   Unfortunately the wind was horrendous again, and unlike a lot of anglers I still got my Colmic Airon F44 pole out and I noticed that Gary Watts also has the Colmic Airon F44 pole, so we could use our poles in the high winds........ enough said.
 
I was gutted that I didn't catch a single fish on the rod, which was almost unbelievable!!  But the pole line was soild, but the tow and 50 mph winds were tough and I did foul hook a few fish and lost them!!  I chuck a lead, pellet feeder and bread over the top and never had a bite!!! Which wasted time and I was unproductive for a couple of hours and therefore my match slipped away and got battered by Steve Partington!!!
Really windy


Weights are consistent, Manor Farm Lesiure is one of the fairest venues I know





Colmic Karper Keepnets are fantastic keepnets, that are built to last and not brake or tear.  Also they retail at £34.99 and NOT £60!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment