Thursday 15 October 2015

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 7 Ash Pool
27lb
No good
15 fished

If I could of chosen anywhere to fish, this would of been the peg.  I had a fair few fish blowing before the match started, and I thought even with a cold morning that 100lb would be needed to win today's match.

I could reach the airetor at 16.5 meters of my Colmic F44 pole and felt that I would catch well on hard pellets..... The match started slow, but I had 3 F1's before anyone else caught one.  However the match didn't and wasn't going well, but I was hopeful that I would catch on a waggler.... nope!!   Catching half depth on the pole, cute. .... nope!!?? Nothing worked.

Fred Parker caught a few on peg 18 on the bomb, but to win the lake with 37lb 8oz was a major surprise.  Well done "Fred the bread".  Also Antony took a pound off me.

The lake was full of moving and teasing fish?!

Team mates, well they done well, Frank Donachie won off peg 22 Windmill and Mark Malin come second overall.  Legends




Open Match Results – Thursday 15th October – Windmill and Ash Pools

1ST FRANK DONACHIE 48-4-0
Colmic Peg 22 Windmill

2ND MARK MALIN 42-8-0
Colmic/Bait Tec Peg 29 Windmill

3RD FRED PARKER 37-4-0
Cotswold Angling Peg 18 Ash

4TH STEVE RICH 36-0-0
Cotswold Angling Peg 10 Windmill

5TH NORMAN FINCH 34-12-0
Mears Peg 13 Windmill

6TH JOHN WALKER 34-8-0
Walkers Floats Peg 34 Windmill


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment