Sunday 4 October 2015

Alders Farm Fishery - Winter League. Round 1

Peg 5
100lb 2oz
2nd in section

Frank Donachie 1st
Gary Donachie 2nd
Antony 4th

A bit of friendly banter with Antony, I drew myself peg 5 on Pines lake.  A bit Surprised to find 8 foot at 13 meters of my Colmic Airon F44 pole.  I sent up a load of gear, all with Colmic F1 Spider Line.  If you haven't had a look at Colmic F1 Spider Line, I would strongly advise to, as my catch rate has without doubt gone up, the Flurotec is awesome. 

Nothing was caught down the edge, which was a little surprising and I think a few anglers got caught out, including myself.
Alders Farm fish are truly fit.  Durable tackle is essential
 
 




 
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment