Sunday 11 October 2015

Alders Farm

Peg 113lb
1st in section
Won lake
Colmic Team was second on the day.
9 teams fishing.

Alders Farm is a beautiful commercial fishery, and I live coming here, just wish it was closer to home.


We had alright a draw, we were told you didn't wanna draw on pegs 10 to 15 on Pines Lake, so I was lucky to be on peg 8 Pines and team mate Jamie Read took the tough draw on the dam wall.  

Learnt a lot from last match, so wanted to ensure that I put my wrongs right and I've got another decent draw.  I was more on the ball today, as last weeks match took me too long to figure it out!   I had a slow match, but was lucky enough to catch carp up to 6lb on my trustee Colmic Airon F44 pole.  I used 0.152 spider line and 0.125 stream.   Don't wanna say too much, as I what use, Colmic, to win this league................ which will be almost impossible to beat the local team GOT Baits, as they are great anglers and know the venue.

We as a team come joint second on the day, which was ok.  We are now three points behind GOT baits, who destroyed it on the day with 3 section wins.  All results are below.



This video below explains my 3 foot swinging rig.



League

GOT BAITS BLACK 54
Colmic 52
GOT BAITS RED 45

No comments:

Post a Comment