Saturday 3 October 2015

Manor Farm Lesiure

Peg 31
68lb 2oz
2nd overall
9 fished

A very slow and painful start to my match, as all I could catch was skimmers.   Then, like a light switch, at 1pm I started to catch a few f1's, as I had only 2 f1's and 15 ish skimmers before that, was a little worried as Phil Hardwick on the other end peg 39 was catching well.

I caught all my fish bar one on the deck.  Strange as a few topping towards the end part of match in front, but none shallow??!! 

I fished 14.5 meters of Colmic F44 pole with 0.4 pellet float with 0.152 Colmic Spider line and 0.115 Colmic Stream hook length, as I was catching F1's I would sooner fish lighter, as you get more bites and with Colmic 1.8mm hollow through my top two of HM40 top kits with a Stripper Bush ive got a good chance of tackling almost anything in the lake.


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment