Wednesday 20 August 2014

Manor Farm Leisure

  • Peg 4
  • 147lb 4oz
  • 2nd
  • 8 fished

I seem to draw Peg 4 on Island Pool at Manor Farm Leisure a lot, but never seem to do well off it, so it wasn't my preferred draw.  With only eight of us fishing, we would be looking for a big weight.  So pole and method feeder for me.

I had 11 fish down the edge, but unfortunately they weren't very good, only one 8lber.  So I had about 50lb down the edge, 60lb on the pole long and the rest on Method feeder (37lb).

Some of Manor Farm Leisure's F1 are big, so doesn't take a long time to do a weight.

Chris Cameron caught well on bomb and pellet and then a few lumps down the edge.


Open Match Results – Wednesday 20th August – Island Pool

1ST CHRIS CAMERON 172-8-0

Middy/Old Ghost Peg 33

 
2ND CHRIS TELLING 147-4-0

Colmic Airon Peg 4

 
3RD GRAHAM SCOTT 142-0-0

Mosella Selby Peg 16

 
4TH BARRY DUGGAN 123-0-0

Baileys of Warwick Peg 19

 
5TH HOWARD KAYE 112-8-0

Sensas Peg 36

 If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment