Sunday 17 August 2014

Abingdon - River Thames

  • C6
  • 9lb 14oz
  • 2nd in section

It was a super tough day at Abingdon, drew peg 22 where Alan Brown won the section with 6lb 8oz. 

Therefore i was going to take it steady, as it could and was out and out choppy match. Roach didn't feed, only had 4! I  had 5 perch, 4 roach and 3 skimmers. I had a lesson from Gary Barclay, he won the section easily, and battered me off the next peg!

Gary Barclay had 12lb 12oz

Colmic Lux floats.


 
Gear used.

Colmic Airon F55 pole.

Choppy rigs
 
0.188 Colmic Spider Line to 0.145 Colmic stream, with 14 N600.
2.5 Stream Float.
2.5mm Colmic Hollow elastic.

Roach rigs.
 
Colmic Lux floats ranged from 0.5gram to 1.5gram.  Used N957.

 If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment