Saturday 6 July 2013

Manor Farm Leisure - Windmill

  • Peg 13
  • 120lb 2oz
  • 2nd
  • 14 fished



Peg 13 on Windmill is a peg that I've drawn a couple of times in the past and never done well off it. Therefore I was eager to do well, however with Chris Cameron on peg 11 and Neil Mckinnon on peg 15 I was in very good company.
With the British weather exactly been really nice, hot, there it would be a case I fishing short, shallow and down the edge. I do have island, but it is a whopping 21 meters to it, therefore glad I had a tin of monster and my shreddies.
 
|I had an enjoyable day, catching mainly f1's to island, but the last hour was very difficult and Neil's swim came alive and fair play he really did bag in the last hour!!
the lake fished ok considering the conditions, most people had 40lb plus, which is a fair few bites....
 

Open Match Results – Saturday 6th July – Windmill Lake

1ST                   NEIL MCKINNON              132-8-0
Preston Innovations Peg 15
2ND                   CHRIS TELLING                    120-2-0
Colmic Peg 13
3RD                   CHRIS CAMERON                58-12-0
Middy/Old Ghost Peg 11
4TH                   TONY SHIELDS                    56-4-0
Blackpool AC Peg 22
5TH                   ROY RAVENHILL              53-4-0
Adroit AC Peg 25
 
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment