Sunday 24 February 2019

Ivy House Lakes - Heron Lake

Peg 23 Heron Lake
33lb
No good (8th overall)
24 fished

Ivy House Lakes again, a summers day in February?!  This made it a challenging day for most, fish wouldn't settle for me apart from the first hour (one a chuck) and last hour (void).

I caught best at 16 meters with maggots and feeding maggots and mircos via toss pot.  I caught F1's one a chuck, once it began to fade, then started to feed the waggler line with 4 and 6mm pellets, which saw me catch a few more fish.  But unfortunately this died and my lsst two hours was immensly tough and again my match slipped away.

Peg 23 Heron Lake.  Its about 22 meters to my white post.

Remember the fish are on average 3 - 5 to the pound.  So lots of bites from most areas.

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment