Sunday 17 February 2019

Ivy House Lakes - Heron


  • Peg 6
  • 26lb  6oz
  • Won section by default 
  • 24 fished
Back to Ivy House Lakes today, on Heron Pool, sell out.  So every peg was in, so ideally don't wanna be in the corners.....

Speaking to Gary Donachie, he told me that Des won on peg 7, on the waggler and peg 6, where I drew was where Allan Oram struggled for a DNW and also last Sundays match 1lb 10oz came off it.....

I caught on pole straight away, 9 quick ish, then dead.  Unreal, so went long, 14.5 metres for no more bites.  Then was forced to pick up a rod.... I caught on cage feeder best.  Waggler wasn't great, especially been on a corner...  Felt I had to feed to get bites, couldn't feed maggots via caupult or 4mm pellet, as wind was too strong, so a feeder was best for me.



Prefect fish in Heron Pool.






Lots of bites off most pegs


Going back to Heron on Thursday for another go.

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment