Sunday 22 July 2018

Boundary Pool - Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 17
86lb
5th Overall
20 fished

Boundary Pool again today, got a pass from the mrs.  Drew Peg 17, which i fancied, "pleasure fishing".   Jon Walker had it the day before, and caught a few units from it.

So i hoped to be lucky catch F1's for the first part of the match on the "slap or tap" and maybe catch on the deck....

Started at 5 metets on paste.... errr a little slow. Actually very slow.  Only a couple of F1's.  Therefore went shallow, been feeding it from the start of the match with Marukyu's Animo 4mms and had two quick F1's and lost a couple 😯.  I think I pushed the peg too hard, should of been a little more patient.

I had 86lb for a battering both sides!!!  Frank Donachie,my second best mate, had 109lb and gave me a whopping.

Last 30 mintues was soild.... had 6 fish down the edge all on 0.20 and 4 maggots for about 50lb (picture shows 3 carp and 2 F1's for 40lb).



If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment