Thursday 5 July 2018

Alvechurch Fisheries - Horseshoe Lake


  • Peg 30
  • 2nd Place
  • 119lb
  • 11 Fished
Bigger than average stamp on paste.

I always look forward to fishing Horseshoe Lake, as I always feel your in the race, as there is some units or get out of jail fish.  Last couple of matches I have found corn and paste is been a great method, especailly as you have a 2kg limit of paste/ pellets/groundbait limit.   And corn doesnt come into your allowance. So 4 tins of corn from Lidi's is a good shout.  Nothing added to the corn, straight from the tin!

11 anglers fished todays fishing match, so we had pegs 11 to 36.  So would of really fancied pegs 11 or 36 as you had a lot of room, but peg 30 was my home today.  Didn't draw it, as i was well late, bad crash on the M5. 😯


Well done to Gary Donachie for winning the match in worms.  This is the mix....



With all my reports, blogs, whatever you wish to call them, they are always honest in content and numbers of anglers (i.e people fishing).  It would be nice to see more board weights on anglers reports as this gives a honest report on how it has fished and whete the consistent pegs are.   I'm not one to brag on 3 pegger, theres nothing wrong with small matches, i fish a lot of them myself. 

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment