Sunday 8 April 2018

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 37 Island
85lb
Won section
4th overall
39 fished

Peg 37 Island wouldn't be my first choice of draws, but hey ho.  After been to my peg for an hour on my peg, I could see a couple of fish milling around the edge, so therefore dumped some gear (rod balls, trolly, cool bag) to try and keep people back from bank side noise, even Monty got a barrier..... lol.  Thanks mate.

However, two quick casts on feeder with nothing, I went down the edge and had a few early fish down the edge, 6 big F1's, lost 3 too, just pulled out.... but noise made by people, anglers I would add, was unreal.  Not one to moan, but this has cost me, as the edge never came back.....

I did have a nice day on my new pole and pellets and a few early fish down the edge with 3 maggots.  I caught all F1's apart from one small carp.

Gear used

2.5mm Mosella Ozone Hollow elastic 
0.16 to 0.14 to 0.2 gram Jon Walker floats
18 Drennan carp match

Out rig
0.3 Jon Walker Diamond
1.8 Mosella Hollow elastic
0.145 to 0.11
18 Guru LWG
All F1's apart from one small carp.

Impressed with the Garbolino UK1 POLE 

Add caption

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment