Saturday 7 April 2018

Manor Farm Leisure - pairs

Peg 24 Middle Pool
95lb
Second in section
58 anglers fished
4th individually.
3rd overall in pairs with Liam

A few late units got me second in section, buy way off Nicky Dean

My drawing arm seems to have gone off track a little, don't get me wrong, there is worse pegs on the complex.... but beating pegs 28, 26 and maybe 20 could be really difficult and with sections of 5,  I guessed you would need two section wins..... which you did.

I had a cracking start on the method feeder with 2mm Sticky Sweet Method Pellets and 8mm Krill 4 Bands hook bait.  6 carp in first hour for 35lb.  After than it was a bit of struggle, caught a few fish on the long pole and 4mm pellets.... but my saving grace was 4 carp down the edge in last 40 mintues for 30lb.  Fished three dead red maggots over EFG130.   I weighed 95lb for second in section.  


Liam Dennick came 2nd overall and won his section off peg 34 Windmill. He had a nice day catching F1's at 17.5m against the Island with 4mm pellets.  He ended up with 60 F1s for 109-0-0.

Marukyu EFG130


Manor Farm Leisure is really beginning to fish

I always try and get the board weights, so you can get an honest review and I NEVER lie on attendances. 

Some food tokens
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment