Wednesday 3 January 2018

Manor farm leisure- island and windmill pools

Peg 12 Island
93lb 4oz
1st place
6 fished

Nice day in the end, considering I wasn't going until the mrs was called into work.

I arrived at 10am, 30 mintues late, last peg in the bag, which was a flyer peg 12 Island Pool. Simple match.  Pellet feeder!!

One bit of advised I'd give is to be patient, bites can take a while, up to 30 mintues.... it's hard not to wind in.  But I had 30 fish today, 6 fish per hour. 1 every ten minutes. If the carp feed, they can average 6lb to 8lb a piece.  Don't take long to do a weight.
30 fish.  93lb 4oz

These are brilliant in a pellet feeder 


Some stunning F1's at Manor

BIG rod in these conditions.  Colmic Next Adventure 90 

Gear used

Colmic Next Adventure 90.
0.22 Colmic Method Line
35 gram pellet feeder 
0.165 Stream hook length
14 B911 X hook.
6mm pellet.
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment