Sunday 7 January 2018

Manor Farm Leisure- Island, Windmill and Middle pools.

Peg 18 Island.
53lb
2nd overall
15 fished

Was hoping to draw peg 24 Windmill, one of my favourite pegs on the complex, but draw peg 18 on Island Pool.

I set my mind set that I needed 60lb to frame, therefore 10 to 14 fish from this area, so therefore only need 2.5 fish an hour, so cast can be 25 ish mintues each.  So I ain't scared to chuck it and leave it.  A bit boring maybe..... but it works.  Trust me, results prove it.

The beauty of Manor Farm Is Dave always spreads us out where he can.  Which is normally worth a few bites on most pegs and drawing peg 18 was an end peg on the day, so always worth a few.
Do love the Next Adventure 90.  Makes the Island chuck with ease

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment