Monday 29 January 2018

Manor Farm Leisure

Saturday 27th



I was fishing for my mate Gary Watts on the Manor winter league on Saturday and drew peg 23 on Island.  Which I'm personally not a great fan of.  So simple approach, rods.... chucked the lead for 1 hour to look for indications and look for liners and had 1 beautiful rod on 3 discs of 10mm bread!  Therefore I chucked the pellet feeder for the next 4 hours with Method Feeder 2mm sweet fishmeal pellets and a white 8mm boilie on the hook.  Had 9 fish for 48lb 2oz to win the lake and came second overall in the match.

25 fished the match.

Sunday 28th
Peg 5 Ash Pool



This is a good pole peg and I fished 4mm Amino Pellets, which are a great quality pellet, as they all sink and if you soak them right, you able to hook them or put them onto a lasso.  Trust m e, soft pellets on a lasso get more bites.   Won the lake 44lb 2oz





I fished long pole on a 4mm Amino Pellet, simply put a small amount of water to softener them up and I feed and fish them via a lasso.  I find this very effective as you get more bites than a standard "dry hard" pellet.   




Gear used;

Colmic Airon  F66 Pole.


0.2 gram float, with a stung bulk to 0.145 to 0.10mm hook length.

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment