Saturday 26 November 2016

Hillview Fishery

Peg 93
29lb
2nd in section (6 on our lake)
No good
36 fished the fishing match

I'm going to spend some time this winter at Hillview Fishery, it's close to home and is full of fish...... what more could you want?!  Don't get me wrong still love Manor Farm Leisure, haven't fallen out with anyone, just can't ignore 30 peg matches on a Saturday.

Drew peg 93' on canal 4, which didn't mean anything to me.  Gary Donachie caught well off it a few weeks ago. So he gave me some advice,  which was very welcome!  Struggled for bites, then started fishing maggots and micros and caught.  Dobbing bread was a waste of time for me.






If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment