Saturday 7 May 2016

Tunnel Barn Farm. Fish O Mania

Peg 27 House
35lb ish... DNW
A STRUGGLE
No good
150 fished




 


Great looking peg, but unfortunately I couldn't make it work.  I thought worms and caster and caster shallow was going to be a good bet and was partly wrong.  Not sure of the weights around me, didn't stay, I would of thought 50 to 60lb and maybe 70lb won section??? My peg was worth that.

Tunnel Barn Farm is a great venue.  I feel I do need to start going there more.  I've had a tough day and had a few bites so can't complain.  Did break my phone though...  keys and phones in pockets don't mix!!



All the weights for Tunnel Barn Farm below;


I was in B section, which was won with almost 70lb.  Peg I think was capable of that.

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment