Sunday 10 May 2015

Ivy House Lakes

  • Peg 5
  • 33lb
  • Won silvers by 2oz!!
  • 10 fished


After talking about where to draw today, I wanted to be anywhere in the wind, ideally blowing in face.  So I was pleased with peg five.  As it's normally a great peg!!  However, my fishing match didn't go to plan, as I had one tiny perch, one skimmer and a 6lb carp after three hours??!!
I thought I'd sit it out for carp, but I couldn't catch them, and believed they would come down the edge which they didn't?! The beauty of Ivy House Lakes is that your able to come from zero to hero in the last hour if the carp are willing to have a go!  Unfortunately I could only managed one in the last thirty minutes for 5lb. 
I caught skimmers on dead maggots at 9 meters, in the last couple of hours for 21lb 10oz to beat Chris Timmes by 2oz, very lucky.

Don't forget Colmic Airon have an open day 23rd May 2015 at 9.30am onwards at Ivy House Lakes.
 
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment