Saturday 4 April 2015

Rolfs Easter Festival

24 anglers fishing Rolfs lake Easter Festival

Day One
103lb
2nd in section






-----
Day Two
Peg 4
30lb
5th






Day 3

Peg 10
27lb
4th in section.

I fished for carp first hour and unfortunately I never had a bite... watched the road bank all have one carp each.  Then decided to fish caster shallow in the hope to catch roach, skimmers and carp.  It didn't quite go to plan, lost one carp, which pulled out and then foul hooked a 14lber in the tail, which involved 20 meters of elastic and my Colmic F44 bent double!!! No broken bits of pole on my platform......






John Draper

Andy

Pat



Thanks Pauline for the food after.
 
Thanks to Drennan for giving a goody bag of their new carp baits

http://www.rolfslake.com

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment