Sunday 17 February 2013

Grand Union Canal - Milton Keynes

  • Peg 45
  • 15oz
  • Section win
  • 58 anglers fished

Another tough match was on the cards for me.  All the features on the far bank and been cut dowm and dropped into the canal.  Therefore there was branches everywhere, and I had lost one of my lucky Colmic floats plumbing up!

I had 11 fish for 15oz and 10oz of that was a perch over my light leam mix.  The canal was so tough as four anglers to my left DNW (they all caught, but very little) and two anglers to my right also DNW (which included my old team captain).  This was worrying as only three anglers weighed in!

50 lob worms and match pack of bloodworm and Joker is all that was needed.


 
Catching a 10oz perch on single joker and a size 28 hook.




Deans Road.

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment