Sunday 2 October 2011

Winter League Round 1 (Radcot and Lechlade)

Lechlade (st johns lock)

  • Team won by 3 points and GBMV were 2nd
  • I won my section with 9lb 1oz
  • 7th overall
  • 10 perch, 15 roach and 150 bleak
League results are:

DGL 54 points
GBMV 51 points
Devizes 46 points

Canal match in two weeks at Devizes at Piles and Seed park, which I think will be incredibly hard as there will be too many boats and therefore we will get wiped out.  Don't get me wrong I have had great memories of this part of Kennet Alvon canal, as I won the Junior national and won the fish o mania quaifier at the Willows, but it will be big fish or bust!

see link

http://www.vespe.com/blog/upper-thames/

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment