Sunday 29 September 2019

M.A.M Final. Heronbrook

Peg 31 Bridge Pool
70lb 13oz
No good, second in my 5 peg section.
120 ish fishing.

The bonus of this peg was it was a short walk and the cafe was behind me!!!  Gary Watts came up for the ride and gave me some coaching and great sandwiches!!

I knew it would be tough here, but a few local anglers said I could have a great days fishing as theres loads of small stocky F1's in the area.... "could".

Started on a top kit plus one and caught a few F1's and unfortunately this died.... so when long, nightmare with cross wind.  Struggled for bites, and the oy fish I could catch was small carp... would maybe get two and then swim would be dead for ages.  Last 40 mintues was alright, caught a few F1's short and again and a couple of carp by the footbridge.  Unfortunately lost a unit at the death, which cost me £100 section.  It was in the chin, played it for ages.  Never mind.




If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me?

No comments:

Post a Comment