Saturday 7 September 2019

Alvechurch Fisheries - Horseshoe

Peg 13.  Lucky for some??

First hour I started short on paste for a quick lump, a small carp and couple of skimmers.  Then went down my edge to catch one small carp.   The first hour saw me have 20lb.  Then caught odd fish against the flower pot, fished paste.  Last 40 mintues they finally came down my edge, too little too late.  Frustrating day.

Had 21 carp, 2 barbel, 3 skimmers and a chub.  Weighed 139lb, for 4th.

The venue fished really well considering the conditions.  Weights all around the lake.  Lowest weight was 50lb!

1st was peg 5 with 171lb (Steve B)
2nd was peg 18 with 161lb
3rd was peg 24 with 155lb

11 fished.


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment