Saturday 17 August 2019

Alvechurch Fisheries

Alvechurch Peg 28.



Bung hole in my opinion. BUT some would moan and say:

* heavy rain yesterday ruined it
* shallowest peg on the complex
* wind off my back
* no edge
* tight pegging
* full of snags,  line, top kit, floats
* caught nothing until last 45 minutes at 5 meters on paste.
* wheel spinned out of the car park

In reality it was a challenging day, I should fished a better match, but had 112lb and again felt I should of had more.  Suprised to came 4th out of 16.  I had 15 Carp, 9 skimmers, 1 roach and 4 tiny perch.  I had 7 carp on paste in last 45 minutes for 49lb.

Went in after match, pulled out some line, method feeder, branch, and a top kit!!! That fits my pole.... result, the tip was broke though. I'm after Phil's job





Brilliant venue.

Well done to Mark Malin for winning the match.

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment