Monday 26 August 2019

Alvechurch Fisheries

Pairs match at Alvechurch



Best mate Gary Donachie drew peg 13 Horseshoe and struggled for 52lb.

I drew peg 26 Canal.  I had 100 ish Barbel, 15 ish carp, 20 Ide for.... 175lb.  107lb of that was Barbel. Won section, 2nd in lake

I feed 2 pints caster, 1 pint fishery 2mm pellets, 4 pints of hemp, 8 tins of corn, 3/4 kg worms all cut up in a food blender.

Last 30 mintues was awesome on my paste line, as 4 metres. I had 9 carp.



1st Jordon and Morgan 2 points
2nd Mark Malin and Liam Dennick 3 points
3rd Jamie Read and Glen Picton 6 points
4th me and my best mate Donachie 6 points

HOWEVER, there was a mistake with Jamie Read weight.  It was 102lb 15oz.  Not 113lb 1oz.  So really me and Gary Donachie were third.  As Jamie and Glen had 7 points. Chris Rust and Anthony Grigorjevs came 4th as they had a slightly heavier weight.  Now fair play to Jamie Read and Glen Picton as this was all sorted out between the six of us.  And the monies were transferred to a charity called Bliss.  ♥️  Honestly ♥️

Antony's write up








If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me?

No comments:

Post a Comment