Sunday 14 April 2019

Spring League - Teams of 4. Devizes.

D18
4lb 9oz 8 drams
OMG last. (3 points out of 8).
23 anglers in section.  (Points are divided into 3).
92 fished.

I drew the famous Pile section, draw the top section which is the best part of the canal.  BUT was a bit too far down and was up against it.  However, hoped I could catch some skimmers and get decent points?! Errrr wrong.
I just couldn't catch any bonus fish and the last hour and 30 minutes, I had to catch skimmers, so more minced worms, casters and dead maggots are at the top of my list.  Unfortunately it didn't happen until ten minutes to go, where I caught 3 small skimmers for 12oz and pricked one.  But knew I was going to be bottom of my section.
Jon Walker canal range.  Brilliant floats, highly visible, sensitive and strong.



1st Liam Bradell ( PI Thacthers) 23-12
2nd Steve Pawson (Sensas A4) 14-9-8
3rd: Dave Docherty (Wyvern Anglers)- 13-15
4th: Matt Herbert (Drennan Bordon Blue)- 13-10
5th: James Carty (PI Thatchers Sonubaits)- 12-9
6th: Brett Cooper (Drennan Bordon Blue)- 12-3.

Teams

1st Devizes Black 28 points

2nd  Garbolino Blackmore Vale Marine on 27 and Sonubaits Thatchers with 27

4th: Drennan Bordon Blue- 26

5th: Garbolino BV Gold- 24




If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment